Selected publications from the Centre for Global Engineering are listed on this page. Additional publications and information about CGEN-related talks and media reports can also be found on the individual initiatives pages.
- Jung YT, Hum RJ, Lou W, Cheng Y-L (2017) Effects of neighbourhood and household sanitation conditions on diarrhea morbidity: Systematic review and meta-analysis. PLoS ONE 12(3): e0173808. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0173808
- Bradley et al. (April 2017) Operations research in global health: a scoping review with a focus on the themes of health equity and impact. Health Research Policy and Systems, pp. 15-32. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12961-017-0187-7
- L. Yermán, Rory M. Hadden, J. Carrascal, Ivo Fabris, Daniel Cormier, José L. Torero, Jason I. Gerhard, Michal Krajcovic, Paolo Pironi, Yu-Ling Cheng. (May 2015). Smouldering combustion as a treatment technology for faeces: Exploring the parameter space. Fuel. Volume 147, pp 108–116.
- Bradley BD, Chow S, Nyassi E, Cheng Y-L, Peel D, Howie SRC. (2015). A retrospective analysis of oxygen concentrator maintenance needs and costs in a low-resource setting: experience from The Gambia. Health and Technology. 4(4):319-328.
- Bilton, A.M., and Dubowsky, S. (2014). “A Computer Architecture for the Automatic Design of Modular Systems with Application to Photovoltaic Reverse Osmosis,” ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 136, No. 10, pp. 101401-1 – 101401-13.
- Bradley BD, Howie SRC, Chan TCY, Cheng Y-L. (2014). Estimating Oxygen Needs for Childhood Pneumonia in Developing Country Health Systems: A New Model for Expecting the Unexpected. PLoS ONE. 20;9(2):e89872.
- Hum R, Jha P, McGahan A., Cheng Y-L. (2012). Global divergence in critical income for adult and childhood survival: analyses of global mortality changes using Michaelis-Menten enzyme kinetics. eLife. 1:e00051.
- Bilton, A. M., Wiesman, R., Arif, A. F. M., Zubair, S. M., and Dubowsky, S. (Dec 2011). “On the Feasibility of Community-Scale Photovoltaic Powered Reverse Osmosis Systems for Remote Locations.” Renewable Energy, Vol. 36, No. 12, pp. 3246-3256.